- Whenever you make any decision for the organization, you would be the first one to face the risk.
Don't just make decision and let your staff struggle for the arising problem.
- Be the first person to handle when any issue arises. That's why you are a manager. Solving problem speaks more than talking.
- Always focus on big picture rather than small minor details.
- Have a clear and measurable target of what the organization want to achieve. Then encourage people to follow your vision.
- Remember that it's never important to have too many and too often meetings. Conduct meeting for necessary stuff, keep it simple and short, and ensure all other people know what to do after the meeting.
- You should know that you cannot rely so much on your staff all the time. So the best way is if you are able to do his/her job on your own.
- Recognize, respect and appreciate people for their effort or any good things you can find in them. Don't wait it till formal appraisal time coz it may be just too late. Try your best to understand their position and help anything even just for a small matter.
A New Friend
1 week ago